NAMING RIGHTS AND SPONSORSHIPS
When SMG manages your facility you can be sure we make the most of every opportunity to enhance your revenues, and that we will find every opportunity available. SMG’s efforts to increase revenues include our unique ability to work with municipal governments in soliciting and securing corporate naming rights and sponsorship opportunities.
SMG’s Naming Rights Experience
SMG’s expertise in negotiating and developing the most lucrative naming rights agreement possible have long-term implications for our clients and represents marketing opportunities that are far reaching.
We currently manage dozens of facilities that have naming rights arrangements. SMG has been instrumental in soliciting sponsors and bringing to fruition naming rights agreements for the following facilities:
- Times-Union Center in Albany, NY
- Rabobank Arena, Bakersfield, CA
- CenturyTel Center in Bossier City, LA
- Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH
- Big Sandy Superstore Arena in Huntington, WV
- Metroradio Arena in Newcastle, UK
- Konig-Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany
- Ford Park in Beaumont, TX
- Ford Center & Cox Business Services Convention Center in Oklahoma City, OK
- 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, MD
- DCU Center in Worcester, MA
- Regal Downs Arena in Jacksonville, FL
This gives SMG a great depth of experience in both soliciting and selling the rights, but also in servicing the sponsor and fulfilling the requirements of the contracts. At SMG we work to the satisfaction of everyone involved.